Self-configuration: The key to an efficient Housing Register
Time & Location
About the Webinar
This webinar highlights valuable functionality within the Huume Housing Register module that will significantly improve efficiencies and save time and money.
- Do you spend too much time having to wait for your supplier to change forms?
- Frustrated by the costs involved to implement form changes?
- Can't react to changes in requirements quick enough?
- Struggling with work-arounds that just aren't efficient?
Join the webinar and learn how the innovative Register module enables officers to self-configure forms in-house to fit requirements exactly, with changes taking immediate effect, all without the need to wait weeks or even months for them to be implemented by a supplier - eliminating wasted time and money.
Discover how with this solution officers can request specific information directly from applicant's effectively, and implement changes quickly to the system, creating a better customer journey and more efficient system.
The webinar will showcase:
- Self-configurable back office and online forms
- Creation of more detailed forms to improve user journey
- Ease of updating change of circumstances
- Submission of requests from back office staff to applicant
You will hear from:
Kevin Millard, Product Manager at Huume.
Kevin has spent the last 14 years working within the Housing sector for Abritas and then Civica. He was responsible for the direction of the of the Abritas product suite and the design of new functionality, ensuring client feedback and perspectives were always taken into account for new developments.